|Business name:||SADLON TECHNOLOGIES s.r.o.|
|Registered office:||Nam. Dr. A. Schweitzer 171, 916 01 Stara Tura, Slovakia, EU|
|Telefón:||+421 32 776 3535|
GENERAL PRINCIPLES OF MAKING A CLAIM:
- This Complaint Policy applies to goods purchased through the Seller's online shop.
- An order placed through the Seller's online shop may be cancelled within 12 hours of placing the order.
- The customer must inspect the goods immediately upon receipt. If the packaging is visibly damaged as a result of transport, the customer may refuse the shipment, but is obliged to make a record of this fact with an employee of the transport company.
- If the customer discovers damage to the product after unpacking and testing the goods, this must be reported to the seller immediately and the product must not be used further. Later claims may not be accepted by the Seller.
- The shipment must be complete (including accessories and all documentation) and in the condition in which you received it upon delivery.
- The Seller shall not be liable for defects in the product caused by mechanical damage, improper and unprofessional handling, operation in unsuitable conditions (such as dusty, humid environment, etc.), tampering with the product by other than an authorized person, damage caused by external events, natural disasters.
- For hygiene reasons, the goods shall only be accepted for claim if they have been properly cleaned.
- The warranty period is 24 months for customers who are natural persons (non-entrepreneurs). If the customer is a legal entity, the warranty period is 6 months and starts from the date of receipt of the goods by the buyer.
- The warranty period is extended by the period during which the buyer could not use the goods due to warranty repair of the goods.
- If the goods are exchanged for new goods, the warranty period starts again from the date of receipt of the new goods.
- The Seller shall be entitled to arrange for the Customer to obtain post-warranty repairs through agreed partners within the time and at the price specified by such partner for the Customer. The Seller shall inform the Customer of these facts without delay.
- You may return the goods complained of in person at the Seller's registered office at the address given at the beginning of these Complaints Regulations.
- You may send the goods back to the above address by courier or post. Do not send goods on delivery, in which case they will not be accepted. We recommend that you insure the goods.
- Please always use wrapping paper or cardboard, so that the original packaging cannot be glued, written on or otherwise damaged during transit.
- The goods must be accompanied by a proof of purchase together with a completed Withdrawal / Claim / Replacement Form ("Form").
METHODS OF COMPLAINT HANDLING:
The Seller is obliged to handle the complaint in one of the following ways:
- If it is a defect that can be removed, the Seller shall remove it free of charge and without undue delay in person or through an authorized person. The Seller may always replace the defective goods with faultless ones instead of removing the defect, if this does not cause serious inconvenience to the Buyer.
If there is a defect which cannot be removed and which prevents the goods from being properly used as goods without defect, the buyer has the right to have the goods replaced or to withdraw from the contract of sale (return of money and goods).
- By exchanging the goods for new ones. The buyer may demand the replacement of the goods with new goods instead of the removal of the defect or, if the defect concerns only part of the goods, the replacement of part of the goods. The Seller shall only deal with such a claim in this way if it does not incur unreasonable costs.
The buyer has the right to exchange the goods or to withdraw from the contract (refund) even if the defect is remediable, but if the buyer cannot use the goods properly due to the reappearance of the defect after the repair. The reappearance of a defect after repair is considered to be the case if the same defect occurs for the third time after at least two previous repairs. The buyer has the right to exchange the goods or to withdraw from the contract (refund) even if the defects are remediable, but if the buyer cannot use the goods properly due to a number of defects. At least three different remediable defects, each of which prevents proper use, are considered to be multiple defects at the same time.
- Return of the purchase price of the goods in the manner specified by the Buyer in the Form.
- By payment of a reasonable discount on the price of the goods. This option may be used if the defect is irremediable but does not prevent the proper use of the goods.
- Reasoned rejection of the complaint. In this case, the costs of the complaint procedure and handling fees may be charged. If the buyer nevertheless considers that the defect still persists, the buyer may exercise his right to have the goods rectified by the authorities (see paragraph Alternative dispute resolution).
- If gifts are provided with the goods (including goods delivered at a symbolic value, if their delivery is presented to the customer as a gift with the goods, which the customer can return within 14 days without giving a reason), the customer is obliged to return the related gifts provided together with the returned goods. In the event that these gifts are not returned with the returned goods, these gifts at their market value will be treated as unjust enrichment of the customer.
- Complaints must be settled within 30 days of the date of the complaint. After this period, the buyer has the right to withdraw from the contract (and request a refund) or has the right to exchange for new goods. Once the buyer has chosen one of these rights, he cannot unilaterally change this choice himself.
- The handling of the complaint applies only to the defects and faults described by the Buyer in the Form.
- The Seller shall inform the Buyer in writing (by email or post) of the completion of the complaint procedure and the result.
ALTERNATIVE DISPUTE RESOLUTION:
- If the Customer is not satisfied with the manner in which his/her complaint has been handled, he/she has the right to contact the Seller with a request for redress. If the Seller, or a designated person authorised to assess the defect, responds to the customer's request in a negative manner or fails to respond to the request within 30 days, the customer has the right to file a proposal for the initiation of an alternative dispute resolution in accordance with § 12 of Act No. 391/2015 Coll., No. 391/2015 Coll. The competent entity for alternative dispute resolution of consumer disputes is the Slovak Trade Inspection or another competent authorised legal entity registered in the list of alternative dispute resolution entities maintained by the Ministry of Economy of the Slovak Republic. The list of entities is available at http://www.mhsr.sk/. In addition to these options, there is also the possibility of resolving the dispute through the courts.
- Complaints and suggestions can be submitted by the customer either in person at the company's registered office or by e-mail at email@example.com. Depending on the form of the complaint or complaint, a reply will be sent to the customer within 30 days of receipt.
Complaints procedure compiled by
Your toolbox.sk team
Effectiveness: from 25.5.2018 until further notice